Ave Maria! My name is FrancisMary and today I want to share with you 15 sins that Catholics are missing in their confessions. I may not be absolutely correct so you can use the comment section to correct me or to add something that you think I have omitted.
- Contraception, IVF and Abortion.
- Masturbation and/or Pornography, before marriage or within marriage.
- Indecent dressing
4 Before marriage, making-out or anything more passionate than that.
- In marriage, anything unnatural.
- Homosexual Acts.
- Chronic failure to catechize your kids.
- Greatly harming someone’s reputation.
- Missing Sunday Mass without good reason and/or unnecessary work on Sunday.
- Denying your workers a fair wage.
- Getting High or Drunk.
- Saying the Name of Jesus in Vain.
- Denying the Catholic faith, including any involvement in the occult, even tarot cards or Ouija boards.
- Skipping Friday Penance.
- Receiving Holy Communion with any of the above sins on your heart.
I pray the good LORD, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, keep and bless you all the days of your life in the mighty name of J E S U S Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
If you want me to pray for a special intention of yours, type your intentions in the comment section of this video or you can join our live rosary prayer on our YouTube channel Daily Rosary Family every day at 9pm West African time and I will pray for all your intentions.
I encourage you to please subscribe to our channel for good Catholic contents.